They were led to Allen by a tip from a concerned citizen, who responded to media coverage of the FBI’s request for the public’s assistance.
Allen, who is 34-years-old, was taken into custody, without incident, less than 24 hours after the FBI’s request went out.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Detroit Police Department sought information on the location of Angelo Allen. Allen, also known as “Two Head,” who was wanted in connection with a carjacking and shooting that occurred on Monday, May 16th, 2016, on Goulburn Avenue in Detroit.
Allen’s brother, Carlos Allen, was arrested in Columbus, Ohio on Thursday in connection with the same incident.
Based on information from the Michigan Department of Corrections, Angelo Allen has racked up 9 felonies on his record. They include:
- Assault with Dangerous Weapon (Felonious Assault)
- Weapons – Felony Firearms
- Larceny From a Motor Vehicle
- 5 Counts Controlled Substance-Delivery/Manf., Nar/Coc <50 Grams – Attempt
- Stolen Property – Receiving and Concealing – Motor Vehicle
He was also listed as an Absconder from Parole when he was arrested.