WATERFORD TOWNSHIP, MI – The Waterford Regional Fire Department responded to a home that was on fire on Dwight Avenue, near Airport Road shortly before 11:00 a.m. on Friday, May 27th, 2016.
Authorities state that the cause of the blaze was a “juvenile being dangerous with a lighter”.
The fire was contained to one bedroom of the home. It was quickly extinguished after fire crews arrived on scene. However, the house did sustain heavy smoke damage.
Ryan Gross commented on Facebook ‘Very nice family this happened to. I hated to see this.’
The fire remains under investigation