Watson was charged with the following eight counts by the Macomb County Prosecutor’s Office:
1. Homicide – First Degree Murder – Multiple Theories (life felony)
2. Weapons – Felony Firearm (felony)
3. Homicide – Felony Murder (life felony)
4. Weapons – Felony Firearm (felony)
5. Home Invasion – 1st Degree (felony)
6. Weapons – Felony Firearm (felony)
7. Assault With A Dangerous Weapon (Felonious Assault) (felony)
8. Weapons – Felony Firearm (felony)
Watson was arraigned in the Clinton Township 41-B Court on the above charges this afternoon. He was given no bond and is remanded to the Macomb County Jail. Watson is scheduled to return to court for a probable cause conference on 10/2/19 at 8:30am.
Disclaimer: Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information posted on this website and its affiliated social media. MI Headlines reserves the right to withhold certain information if its release is not in the community’s best interest, or if we feel it unnecessary. All individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.